Wednesday 23 March 2011

Congratulations to China´s cyber censors!


A couple of weeks ago I was pleased to note to that these pages had been visited by somebody in Communist China. Now I am less pleased - but not at all surprised - to hear that China´s censors have gone into action and blocked the site. Congratulations to you, silent censors somewhere over there, for a job well done! I am convinced that you will be praised by the comrades in your mighty Communist Party. Maybe you are even in for a pay rise and a career advancement!

And, on the other hand, your action makes me just a little proud. After this, I feel almost as important as US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton!

"Searches for "Hillary Clinton" Blocked in China"



In a certain way I can understand that the present Communist rulers of China do not like posts like this one, or this one, or this one, or this one. But sooner or later they will have to face the truth.

PS
One more thing:

Dear Chinese Cyber Censors,

I have now added  this wonderful music video to my site in order for you to be able to report back to the  comrades in the CPC that your swift and decisive action has led to a clear improvement:


No comments: